Non Irish Rally Championships
Irish Rally Championships
World Rally Championship
Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC)
Hillclimb and Autotest Championships
Posted: January 8, 2011 - Expires: February 5, 2011 - 6584 Hits
• Datsun b110, 1973 , tax exempt, right hand drive, originally built to compete in the 2005-6 ‘British Rally Championship’, driven by Phil Morton, many class wins and very competitive.
• Recommissioned and rebuilt by present owner to compete in 2009 East Africa Safari rally, which it successfully completed.
• The shell has been seam welded and is fitted with a Ford Escort Mk2 six point FIA approved roll cage. Extensive reinforcement to A pillars, chassis rails , strut towers and floor. Struts fully braced to shell.
• Ported and polished cylinder head, Kent cam, dual valve springs, twin 40’s. Janspeed baffled race sump with Janspeed exhaust manifolds. Fully balanced bottom end.
• The gearbox is a dogleg pattern Getrag 256 five speed manual with custom bell housing
• Twin Facet fuel pumps using steel braided fuel lines. Bosch electronic ignition system
• Uprated radiator and oil coolers and fans.
• Nissan 240RS suspension , AP racing brakes, turreted rears on coilovers, fitted with 5:1 Limited Slip Diff ,5 linked rear end
• FIA Corbeau carbon fibre seats, FIA approved TRS five point harnesses.
• This interesting historic rally car has been featured in magazine articles and offers buyers a cost effective entry into the world of classic rallying, with proven international competition history at a competitive price.
Extensive spares package included as well. £9995 ono.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 44 (0)7548806492