Upcoming Events

 Past Events

 Future Events


Rally Championships

Non Irish Rally Championships

Night Nav

Irish Rally Championships

2018 Calendar

World Rally Championship

Autocross

Rallycross

Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC)

Hillclimb, Autotest, Endurance

Hillclimb

2018 Malcolm Wilson Rally - CANCELLED

Posted: March 22, 2018 3:56 PM - 2460 Hits

Malcolm Wilson Rally - (Sat) 3 Mar 18
Round 2 - 2018 BTRDA Rally Series

2018 Event Cancelled

Posted: March 22, 2018 3:56 PM

The Malcolm Wilson Rally organisers have tried for the last two weeks to find a new date. We wish to thank the Malton Forest Rally and the Cheviot Rally for their cooperation and the Devils Own Rally which was prepared to change dates to allow the event to run.

However, our negotiations have come to nothing as the North Lakes Forests were not available to us and without the mileage these stages offer the event would not be worthy of a BTRDA or Motoscope Historic stage rally. Thank you to the backing received from the championships, we are sorry to have let you down.

To our competitors, thank you for your forbearance and continued support. Until this morning we thought we had something to offer you but sadly this is not the case. Please advise your bank details – sort code and account number of the person who sent in the entry – to enable refunds to be processed without delay. These should be sent to rsandham7@gmail.com quoting your start number and both crew names.

To all our marshals, radio and safety personnel – we thank you for your continued assistance, we know many of you were prepared to brave the conditions on the weekend knowing that it would not run without you. Hopefully next March will see more reasonable weather!

Cockermouth Town Council and Allerdale Borough Council have provided support and we hope to repay your trust in us next March, and to the longest sponsor on record, Malcolm Wilson, we thank you for your continuing faith in the organising team and apologise that your guys were busy preparing the site two weeks ago when we realised that even if we could traverse the stage , most of the entry simply could not get to the event.

Rally Postponed Due To Severe Weather Conditions

Posted: March 1, 2018 9:34 AM

"The organisers cannot guarantee the safe running of the event because of the weather and travelling conditions.
We have therefore decided that it will be safer to postpone the event – a suitable date will be sought!
An e mail will be sent to all competitors later today, safety & marshals will be contacted.
This decision has been made with great reluctance as rallying is about tackling weather conditions but simply getting to the event is not part of the competition!"

Seeded Entry List

Posted: February 27, 2018 8:58 AM

Entries Received / On Line Entry / Regulations / Details

Posted: January 21, 2018 12:28 PM

Classified Ads

 Add a Classified

 All Classifieds






Twitter Feed